Gyger's World

Monday, December 05, 2005

C of O

Well... I know that I haven't posted in a long time, but I have finally decided to post again. Hopefully, this will become more consistent... but then again, if you're reading this, you probably know me, and know that it is highly unlikely...
Regardless...

There is good news... for those who didn't already hear the news... I have been accepted to College of the Ozarks (C of O) for the spring semester. I move in, and start their freshman orientation "Character Camp" all on Jan. 2. I am really nervous because I don't even know who my roommate is, and I don't even pick my first semester classes. It's crazy.

I will post more details as I receive them.
Love you all SO much...
--
As always, questions and comments are invited
Gyger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home