Gyger's World

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Home at last

I finally got home yesterday, and started unpacking, it was CRAZY! It took a full half-ton truck to move it all... the bed and the backseat! I moved it all to my grandma's house, then sorted through it, and took home alot of it, and the rest will come later. Then this morning, I started helping with the cutting down of the cedar trees behind our house. We are cutting them all out (in our 11 acres... dear Lord, what have we gotten ourselves into?) and selling what we can, and burning the rest. I called the movie theater today about starting back to work, they said to come in tomorrow sometime after 3:30... we'll see what happens.

I feel alone here without the rest of the team. It's kinda sad... I need something to take my mind off of it all. Maybe a fun day with other friends? Who knows.

It feels like life is going to go back to being somewhat boring... who knows?

Anyway, ya'll keep reading, and I'll keep writing.

--
As always, questions and comments are invited
Gyger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home