Gyger's World

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Pregnancies and Bradsblog

I was talking to my mom today, because she sent me an email saying that she had something important to tell me. Come to find out, my aunt, who had her tubes tied after she had her twin babies 9 months ago, is PREGNANT AGAIN! The numbers look high enough that it might be multiples again. She already has a 12 year old son, and is in desparate need of a minivan! If anyone has a deal that they know of or if anyone knows anyone in need of a tax writeoff... e-mail me. My aunt needs this.

In completely unrelated news, I happened upon a blog today by the name of Bradsblog. This guy seems pretty cool. He is pro-life, which I totally support.

I graduate from my second year of Master's Commission in like 3 days. I can't believe it. I can't wait to go home, but at the same time, I don't want this awesome experience to end.

Anyone else out there, please feel free to comment!

Thanks, y'all!

-Gyger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home