Gyger's World

Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Welcome Post

This is my official welcome to you guys. I guess, since none of you really know who I am, I will take this opportunity to introduce my self to you.

My name is... well, my friends all call me Gyger... (Guy-Grr), that's my last name, and nobody I know except my family has a name anywhere near that.
I live in Missouri, around Branson. I am 22 years old, single, 6'1", 200 lbs. and getting in shape.

Right now, I go to school at Master's Commission Springfield, although, I graduate in a week. This fall I am planning on going to College of the Ozarks (C of O). I will be studying Computers, and Programming and stuff.

I like to hang out with friends, listen to hard rock/alternative, chill, surf the web, and work out...
Some of my favorite bands are Linkin Park, Pillar, P.O.D., Chevelle, Relient K, Good Charlotte.

Y'all leave comments, now. Ya hear?
-Gyger

P.S. - Feel free to ask any questions ya want. I'll answer them all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home